Friday, July 29, 2011

A Funny Thing called Ambition

I've been disconnected from the world for a while. Not carrying my phone, for a week, has shaken things up. Having recieved a nasty work email, somehow has got me running again, which coupled with my belly trying to express its passion these days, isnt keeping things too handsome. I'm having Jungle Boy returning to the City anxiety at the moment, which I'm sure will pass. I'm hesitating going back to the real world, away from this break from the world.

All of the above means, I've spent some time thinking, and sleeping a lot. I'm going to have a nasty Sleep cycle change when I get back to Dubai. I am, however, as we speak trying to get back on track with work - at least partially. I cant let the bar drop now, after all the i
nitial hard work, to be given some responsibility, I do not want them thinking, I'm not what th
ey're looking for. The funny thing about Ambition is, that you never realise 'How much there really is
'. I look around this city, and see a lot of opportunity - Everywhere, from Unfinished Construction Sites, And empty square of land, or just the intent I see in the eyes of its inhabitants. These people, will not be left behind.

At this point in time, I am half thinking I will take the plunge. Common sense, eventually prevails. Time will bring its own surprises. I'm making plans over plans, to achieve, what I think is what I want right now. The hope is, that there isnt someone up there laughing at me.

Ramadan is Approaching - I'm hoping for a revolution in my life. Lets see.

cheers

Ajwad

No comments: