Saturday, July 23, 2011

Begining!

Ok, so I've arrived to Hyderabad, and its been nice so far. Shankar flew in from Coimbatore, and Rama apparently refused to get to Bangalore for a get together. Feels nice, getting in touch. We've all changed so much, yet it seems as though we are back in College, buffooning away, without a care in the world.

We're all rushing ahead in life, some obsessed, some not so much, but that spark that makes all of us click so much is still there.

I've not slept in about most of a day, but I dont think I'm tired. Maybe when I hit the bed, the dull pain in my back will put me to sleep.

Right now feels like my life has been put on pause, but I'm really not too excited to stay and play. Does time build hesitation on people, to let go. Maybe because right now takes me back to my parallel life, where I was someone else. Or was I.

One thing: Never Enjoyed Running so much!

Cheers,

Ajwad

No comments: